Tuesday 11 June 2013

Training, outdoors and comps...

I have just taken up a weekly training plan on the Beastmaker 2000 that should hopefully get me some decent strength and finger strength. This is all in aid for competitions and also the hopefully getting some sport done outdoors and bouldering too! Once exams are over in less than a weeks time now.

Recently been outdoors since font twice, too Parisella's cave a great venue! I have been trying Rockatrocity F7C. My first session went well on it; did all the moves and linked it in two but didn't realise how tiring the cave is. This weekend I had my second session on it, it was extremely warm and quite greasy too start with but conditions soon got better. I warmed up then did each move on Rockatrocity again and then went for it! Throughout the day I got to the last move 7 times with long rest in between each time failing but doing the move as soon as i'd fallen off, it was just an accuracy thing going for the hold that I couldn't quite get!

Finally comps! This weekend is the YCS 2013 final up at ratho which i've been looking forward too, training has gone well so i'll have to just see how it all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment