Saturday 7 September 2013

Night climbing!

Went out to Churnet valley last night, to go night climbing. Never been before and it was better than I expected! After an interesting journey there we arrived at around 11PM, and started the walk up the path we first went to Gentleman's where I did The Nose 6C and flashed High Speed Impact 7A, Two brilliant flowing climbs.


                                           High Speed Impact 7A (photo: James Bryant)

Then moving up the valley to the main crag the routes there were just as good and I managed The Crack 7A, Alternative Three stand 6B and sit 6C Which was one of best flowing climbs I've done! Also the Undercut 6C+ another 7a too but I can't work out which one now. We left the crag at about 3 30AM definitely an enjoyable experience and can't wait till I can go again!

Well done to Chris, Harry and James on there sends, and thanks for a good night climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment