Sunday 13 October 2013

Anti-Psyche

About two weeks ago I had a session at Raventor my first session back outdoors in ages, and it didn't go well. I had ones days sort of rest after a week full of training I warmed up sort of not feeling it but slowly beginning to feel better and better and soon got back on Bens Roof to work the moves out again it had been so long repeated all the moves again but by that time it had warmed up and I was shattered, I don't know why I felt so tired but I did so left it for that day. Really put me off but im determined to not let it defeat me next time!

I hope to back outdoors soon feeling and getting stronger and stronger indoors problems being sent easier noticing improvements on the beastmaker so I'll see if it has worked outdoors if we get a weekend with good weather soon.
Photo: Alison Mckee ( first session on the probelm early in the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment