Sunday 17 November 2013

Upping my game!

I have been pushing it a lot harder recently, following a new training plan! I have never seen such improvement in such a short space of time, each session feeling stronger and stronger but yet the intensity and volume never decreasing!

I have seen improvements in everything from Beastmaker to circuit board, I got a real chance to test this out on Tuesday. With Monday a rest day I was all ready to have a go at Boulder Central's Winter League's first round and it went really well. I completed each problem and was really surprised at how much I had improved! I'm now looking forward to competing in the Youth Open for both bouldering and leading in December and of course getting outdoors and hopefully getting some good problems done!

Get yourselves down to Boulder Central for their Winter League - the problems are awesome, great setting from all the team, I'd like to thank Jonny Argue from Boulder Central and FitForLifePersonalTraining for all his expertise and help and introducing me to this new training plan which has helped me make such sudden improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment