Thursday 15 May 2014

Rockatrocity and ore...

After 2 recent trips to font which blog post and footage i will post sooni felt strong so i headed for a day at parisellas cave with Jonny Argue to get on rockatrocity F7C again after falling off the last move a lot around the same time last year.

I warmed up doing hangs and then an easy V5 with Jonny repeating several times to get warm, then headed over to rockatrocity and repeated each move easily first go and Jonny helped me refine my beta i had one go and fell off around the middle one quick rest and i found myself matching the last hold! To make things even better wobbly block moves felt ok and went for that falling of second go but again going second go! I however did not manage Hatch life F8A falling of the last move later on in the session!

With thanks to Jonny A, Boulder central team of staff in generall for having a great wall to train at and also Beyond Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment